Adoptions of one of our retired elephants for yourself, a family member or friend, you are showing you care in a most meaningful way. Your gift helps ensure the best food, care and veterinary services – and above all and at long last – a life of dignity and respect for the elephant you have chosen to adopt. Your contribution makes a HUGE difference in the life of that elephant as well as for the cause we all believe in, allowing elephants to just be elephants.
We are starting off with having our three beautiful elephants up for adoptions for a periods either of 6 months for Thai Baht 1000.00 or 12 months for Thai Baht 1500.00. Normally the adoption period would be for 12 months but given the current worldwide issue with COVID19 decided to offer a 6 month option for 2020. In the near future we are planning on adding some of the other animals in our care and important services such as vet supplies and food stocks.
What You Get
- A Certificate of Adoption for the elephant you choose.
- The current update for the elephant you choose will all the news of what they have been up to and how their rehabilitation is progressing.
- A new update every Quarter (three months) for the period of adoption.
- A happy feeling that you are doing something that is a significant contribution to the well-being of your chosen elephant.
What You Need To Do
- Be 18 years of age (you could get your parents to adopt an elephant for you!)
- Go to Our Elephants page and identify which elephant (or elephants as you can adopt more that one!) you want to adopt.
- Go to the Elephant Adoptions page, download fill and in the Adoption Form and email it back to us as per the instructions on the form OR fill in the Online Form whichever you prefer.
- Pay for your the adoption, at this time due to financial regulatory issues you can only use PayPal for payments . There are also manual payment options by arrangement.